Day 26: Eyes Closed Day 26: Eyes Closed

a good, well rounded zero.

ok, you have some work to do and some ways to progress as an artist. should you choose to take your skills to the next level i think you would find that i am doing you a favor by voting zero on your work.

good luck

ClockOfBlob responds:

Do you not know how to read descriptions?

I want some pizza I want some pizza

not my style, and it could cause convulsions

but at least you put some amount of effort into this.

i voted zero.

Robo Terror!! Robo Terror!!

five

why the hell not

you did a good job

i laughed

NG Tanks Battle NG Tanks Battle

parlez-vous francais?

lots of math and arrays involved in making the environment respond to the bullets. i can't say you did a very good job, but you put some effort into it for a single-person job.

this is a success for you. good job.

Guilmour responds:

Thanks Guy :) But only 3 :( kkk"!

hangman cowboys hangman cowboys

good job, programmer

you made something. at least the script is solid.

that's about all i can say.

wait, no, here: the cowboy and girl looked like dolls, staring off into space. well, you did a good job at making this type of game, i guess. this is a very basic thing. good luck in creating further programs. at least the script is solid.

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Truly beautiful

Very, very good adventure/puzzle game. You rock. The music is great, and the gameplay action is quite fun! You did an excellent job and I you put a TON of effort into this (you made it by yourself?!)

The only extra thing I would have liked is the ability to ride on rex's head while he's running.

Fantastic job though. 5 thumbs up!

CannedMeat responds:

Ha, thanks!

And unfortunately, riding on Rex's head while he runs would just make the game too easy XD

{Sunlight} {Sunlight}

omg this song is so good

I've liek listened to it a million times and i still think this song is da bomb. it makes me happy and i want to crap my pants, whenever i hear it. in fact i have used this song in the past as an audio-laxative. It really does help at times.

Anyway great song its so good. Keep making more and may the schwartz be with you.

The Aural Virus The Aural Virus

Freakin' Great.

This song gets me pumped up, it should be made illegal, but for now I will enjoy the fuck out of it. Great work.

Cliff 2004 Cliff 2004

Very good!

This is an excellent piece. Great mix of ambient/techno. Keep up the great work!

I give you a low diversity score as a good thing -- too much diversity (10), is a bad thing for me. I like songs which stick to a certain tune, and occasionally change. 1 or 0 is too low for my liking, so i think that 5 fits your piece.

Just one thing...when the song is ending, and it's becomming ambient again, you might want to make it loopable -- just a suggestion. If someone wanted to use this in a flash game or something, having it be loopable would be a big booster.

Other than that, excellent!

I have no more to say.

ChasmyrSS responds:

Hmmm, a loopable version wouldn't be a bad idea, I'd probably have to cut the beginning and end differently. I'll look at posting a second version! Thanks for the review!