{Sunlight} {Sunlight}

omg this song is so good

I've liek listened to it a million times and i still think this song is da bomb. it makes me happy and i want to crap my pants, whenever i hear it. in fact i have used this song in the past as an audio-laxative. It really does help at times.

Anyway great song its so good. Keep making more and may the schwartz be with you.

The Aural Virus The Aural Virus

Freakin' Great.

This song gets me pumped up, it should be made illegal, but for now I will enjoy the fuck out of it. Great work.

Cliff 2004 Cliff 2004

Very good!

This is an excellent piece. Great mix of ambient/techno. Keep up the great work!

I give you a low diversity score as a good thing -- too much diversity (10), is a bad thing for me. I like songs which stick to a certain tune, and occasionally change. 1 or 0 is too low for my liking, so i think that 5 fits your piece.

Just one thing...when the song is ending, and it's becomming ambient again, you might want to make it loopable -- just a suggestion. If someone wanted to use this in a flash game or something, having it be loopable would be a big booster.

Other than that, excellent!

I have no more to say.

ChasmyrSS responds:

Hmmm, a loopable version wouldn't be a bad idea, I'd probably have to cut the beginning and end differently. I'll look at posting a second version! Thanks for the review!

Metropolis Metropolis

Interesting...

I enjoyed this piece to a certain extent...although I do think you could change a few things -- don't get me wrong, this is very good, and everyone has their own style and preference. In my opinion, this had a bit too much tune diversity; I found that once you finally found a tune and pattern that worked, the song had come to an end. Very nice transfer from the beginning slow part to the fast part, though. I really liked that.

Keep working! You definitely have talent!

RoboX responds: