Day 26: Eyes Closed Day 26: Eyes Closed

a good, well rounded zero.

ok, you have some work to do and some ways to progress as an artist. should you choose to take your skills to the next level i think you would find that i am doing you a favor by voting zero on your work.

good luck

ClockOfBlob responds:

Do you not know how to read descriptions?

I want some pizza I want some pizza

not my style, and it could cause convulsions

but at least you put some amount of effort into this.

i voted zero.

Robo Terror!! Robo Terror!!

five

why the hell not

you did a good job

i laughed

Why Terry is Gay Why Terry is Gay

Brilliant Hilarity

No words come remotely close to describing the pure genius of this animation.

Enjoy the karma.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Hilarity in its purest form.

Congratulations, this was extremely funny. Fantastic job. It was epic, gay, and fucking hilarious.

THIS SUBMISSION GETS FIVE DICKS UP (an ass)!!!

Banana Cow Hentai Banana Cow Hentai

YES!! YES!!! YES!!!!!

Beautifully done, authors! This is an absolutely amazing cartoon. It tells a fantastic story with humor, a great audio track, and a plot twist -- everything that makes a perfect flash what it is.

I love the perspectives and the ending was absolutely hilarious.

THIS FLASH IS PERFECT!

More please!~

golfinho responds:

yoshi

DASH it! DASH it!

Wow, brilliant.

A combination of quick pace, smooth animation, and intricate detail give me the urge to watch this many times over. This is very cool. It had me grinning in pleasure just looking at its beauty. Very well done. Super-awesome...I don't know what else to say! You're awesome!

Keep this excellent shiznit up. You're obviously very good at it.

The Fulps - Tribute The Fulps - Tribute

Speechless and cumless.

Well I suppose I haven't listened to this song enough. But I don't even think the song alone could have done this to me. It was amazing, your animation plus the incredible music sent chills through my entire body. I actually orgasmed and cummed in my pants when "look into my eyes and it's easy to see..." the flashing lights were so intense. I fucking cummed. But it didn't stop there. I continued cumming at every peak of music. "NAY. WE ARE BUT MEN." *CUM*

You are incredible. This is amazing. I don't even need women in my life anymore. Just this music video.

Captain Violence Captain Violence

Brilliant. WOW.

This was incredible. Practically a full-length feature on Newgrounds. It had a plot, a moral, and moments of amazing hilarity. The story was well set up and the animation was of very high quality from start to finish. The voices were excellent. This was a perfect movie for Newgrounds. Congratulations, you are win.

sorbitol responds:

Wow! Thanks for the incredible review!

you are a top man!

Thanks!

:D

Kingdom Fartz! Kingdom Fartz!

Oh my gosh.

There were no redeeming qualities whatsoever.